The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Aug. 26, to Sunday, Sept. 1, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Eminem, "Berzerk" (Aftermath Records)
2. Miley Cyrus, "Wrecking Ball" (RCA Records)
3. Avicii, "You Make Me" (Avicii Music AB)
4. Enrique Iglesias, "Loco" (Universal Republic)
5. Lorde, "Royals" (Lava Music/Republic Records)
6. Klingande, "Jubel" (Klingande)
7. Two Door Cinema Club, "Changing of the Seasons" (Glassnote)
8. Mary Lambert, "She Keeps Me Warm" (Mary Lambert)
9. Ellie Goulding, "Tessellate" (Polydor Ltd)
10. Drake, "Hold On, We're Going Home" (Cash Money Records)
1. Moderat, "Bad Kingdom" (Monkeytown Records)
2. Klangkarussell, "Sonnentanz — Sun Don't Shine" (Klangkarussell)
3. Naughty Boy, "Get Lucky" (Naughty Boy Recordings Ltd)
4. Avenged Sevenfold, "Hail to the King" (Warner Bros. Records)
5. Baz Luhrmann, "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)" (Capitol Records)
6. Outfit, "House on Fire" (Double Denim Records)
7. Naughty Boy, "No One's Here to Sleep" (Naughty Boy Recordings Ltd)
8. Disclosure, "You & Me (Flume Remix)" (Universal Island)
9. Foy Vance, "Guiding Light" (Glassnote)
10. Ghostpoet, "Us Against Whatever Ever" (Brownswood Recordings)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
If the fee was enacted as planned in the New Starts application, the expected $555 million in revenue would almost double the amount of taxes and fees motorists currently pay to the state through gas taxes
Ronald Nored, guard for the Butler University basketball teams that went to back-to-back Final Fours in the NCAA Tournament, has already landed his first coaching gig. The former Bulldog will lead the Brownsburg High School Bulldogs.
The university announced Blue III, also known as Trip, on Thursday. He was born Dec. 23 in Indiana. The university's current live mascot, Blue II, remains with the school.